Friday, February 03, 2006

My little artist

Lindsey loves to draw faces. I'm amazed that she is able to put all the features in the correct places. Maybe all 2.5 year olds can do this, but I'm impressed. Here's one she drew with her tub crayons yesterday morning.



Poor little girl has pneumonia! It started with a cold last Saturday (which I caught and I'm not feeling the best - yes feel free to feel sorry for me *G*). She seemed better one minute and not the next. I finally took her to the doctor on Wednesday evening. She listened to one side and thought she had viral bronchiolitis, but listening to the other side she thought pneumonia. So she's on antibiotics and doing pretty good. She actually slept all night last night which she doesn't always do even when she's well! Tuesday night we were up on and off all night with her. She is as energetic as ever while my energy is just about gone (typical!).

1 comment:

Krista said...

Hope you all feel better soon! Lindsey is quite the little artist.