Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Going somewhere?

I was in the kitchen making supper last night. Jay was in there too. Lindsey was in her bedroom playing. Then she came out and said "Look at me!" She had taken her turtleneck off so was in her t-shirt and pants, plus these dress shoes she just loves to wear around the house, ALL THE TIME. As you can see she loaded herself up with as much "stuff" from her room as she could carry. She has on a backpack and a fanny pack and carrying 2 diaper bags and another bag and a purse and who knows what else is under there. And then of course the hat. Nice look. It was just too funny.


8 comments:

Puddin' said...

LOL!!! The title just cracked me up when I saw the picture! Too cute!

Kristin said...

She has great style!

Krista said...

What a cutie! She is too adorable for words.

Stephanie said...

At least she has a bit more clothing on than my daughter, who likes to walk around the house in her t-shirt and underwear!

Eileen said...

Actually she does like to walk around in just her t-shirt. :-) The other day she had on her onesie.....and winter boots. That was it. Then you have me with a undershirt, turtleneck, sweatshirt, sweats, socks.....brrr she makes me cold!

Colleen said...

Too adorable!! I love the backwards baseball cap...girls got style!! :-)

Colleen~

Joannah said...

Your daughter is beautiful. Thanks for the post on my blog and for adding my link. :-)

glo said...

Love it! That is so cute!!!




Hi

I am a grammy to a baby girl my daughter and son-in-law are adopting from Mexico. They are not part of a big group of people so finding people to share the journey with has been kind of a challenge. I want to share our journey with people who have a clue what it is like to want a child, find a child and wait for all the paper trail stuff etc to finally bring that child home.

This past week we finally got the adoption decree and a birth certificate. I have posted a picture of that moment when she put her little fingerprint on the paper. I hope you will come and visit, and meet my newest little grandbaby. She is "almost home".