Sunday, October 23, 2005

Thanks Secret Pal!

I got my first gift from my Secret Pal yesterday! (September2005DTC) I was just thinking on my way home from Target in the morning that one thing I will need more of when Allison comes home is hooded bath towels. Now I know I can use regular towels for the girls, but I like to use the child's hooded towels too. Lindsey has some plain ones (2 are from when Ben was a baby!) and one ladybug towel she got from a friend.

Anyway my SP gift is a ducky hooded towel with matching washcloths, bath mitt, and sponge. I also got some ladybug stickers and 2 teethers. These are the first new things I have for Allison. Like I said before, I won't be shopping that much. I don't need as much as I did before Lindsey came home, I don't have as much money as I did before Lindsey came home, and I don't know how old Allison is going to be. She may or may not need a lot of the baby things, she may just need toddler things. :-)


Posted by Picasa

No comments: