Thursday, August 07, 2008

Changes brewing...

I have 4 blogs right now - this one, one for what I'm reading, one for knitting, and one for sewing. I can't keep up with any of them. LOL I'm sorry I haven't been posting here or commenting in other blogs much lately. Life has just been busy and as usual I am so behind on everything. I am still reading your blogs though!

Anyway....

In September I will start homeschooling Lindsey (Kindergarten), and I've been thinking about doing a blog with more of a homeschool focus - what we're learning, accomplishments, struggles, and misc. ramblings. But I still want to write about reading, knitting, and occasionally sewing so I've decided to combine everything into one blog. I've decided to start this blog at Homeschool Blogger. I haven't decided on a name yet so I don't have a specific URL to share with you. I would LOVE suggestions on what to call this new blog! I am so uncreative. I don't want the word homeschool in the title since the blog will be about more than that. The same goes for any one subject such as reading, knitting, etc.

I'm thinking I may lose some readers when I go to this new blog but I may gain some too. I would love to have you follow me there, but I understand if you're not interested.

I hope to have my new blog started in the next few weeks and when I get a URL I will let you know! Thanks to the faithful readers/commenters of my many blogs.

We interrupt this post to bring you this opinion: I think it's ridiculous that some people say they're no longer going to be Packer fans after all that happened with the Brett Favre saga. I think both sides made mistakes (although I blame Favre more, much more) but are you a PACKER fan or just a Favre fan? Don't let the door hit you..... GO PACKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay, had to get that off my chest. Back to your regularly scheduled post....


I will leave you with some misc. pictures from this summer. I will explain the first pic first. :-) This is my solution to letting Allison use scissors without cutting her hair. Like it? :-) I told her if she took the hat off she couldn't cut. She was pretty good about leaving it on. Notice her tongue sticking out. Every time she started to cut, out came the tongue.



And the rest....

















5 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE the stocking cap.

And you know, I'm a DIE HARD Eileen fan, so I'll be around.

Amy said...

I'll follow you wherever eileen!! and good for you for your team loyalty!! From your favorite RAMS fan family :-) (we know all about that loyalty team thing)

Jackie Sue said...

such cute photos! Let me know the name of your new blog and I will surely visit you there. You emailed me a while back and I responded but then I never heard from you again...want to plan a night to chat?

2 China 4 Addison said...

You know I'll follow you on to your next blog....you can't get rid of us that easily! :)
I LOVE the hat idea.....brilliant!
Go Bears!! hee hee
Becki

Beth said...

I'm in...wherever you go! Keep me posted. And, I'm with ya' on the Packer fan thing. Besides, Aaron is much cuter than Brett. :)