Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The rest of the story....

I have some other things I want to blog about, so I'm just going to finish up the rest of our trip to Allison. Thanks for traveling down memory lane with me!

November 1, 2006

At a park in Kunming - my sister Ginny holding Lindsey, me and Allison, and our guide, Helen

November 2, 2006




November 3, 2006




November 4, 2006 - In Guangzhou, someone is tired



November 5, 2006 - At Lucy's



November 6, 2006 - Sunday Night Football - Monday morning!
You KNOW I was loving that! :-)



November 7, 2006 - Last day in Guangzhou



November 8, 2006 - Coming into our local airport - HOME!



November 9, 2006 - Siblings together at last



In Guangzhou it was hot and we were in summer clothes. The day after we got home it was nice enough to go for a walk. The next day, we got this.....



That is Wisconsin for you! Despite the snow, it was great to be home! I loved both of our trips to China, and I hope to go back some day, but in my eyes there truly is "no place like home".

Thanks again for reliving my trip with me!

No comments: