Thursday, May 08, 2008

Flashback - Oct 27, 2006

In my last post I have a picture of me, Jay, and Lindsey in our local airport on our way to China to adopt Allison. Here we are the next day, in Beijing! Happy that the long trip was o.v.e.r.!




Here is Lindsey having a meltdown on the plane right before we arrived in Beijing. Can you see why we were glad the flight was o.v.e.r.? :-) (Actually she did very well on the way there and this was the only meltdown she had on that flight. Notice I said on THAT flight. LOL)

1 comment:

Beth said...

We're getting ready to relive our journey after one year as well. I can't believe how time has flown by. Great photos of you guys. Isn't it strange to look at those last photos of your family before Allison joined you?

Only one meltdown on that long flight, huh? I remember our long travel day feeling like it lasted forever! Those seats are tight to begin with, but after being confined there for 13 hours+ they get smaller and smaller and smaller.... YUP - I remember. :)

Beth