Friday, November 30, 2007

Sigh

I was hoping for a happier post this morning but oh well, you can't win 'em all! I thought the Packers did fairly well considering their injuries (and that was even before Favre got hurt) and playing IN Dallas. AND since it looked like it might be an embarrassing blowout for awhile too.

I had to watch the game all alone last night since Jay is out of town for work, Ben went to watch with a friend, and the girls were in bed. I'm getting a cold too and my throat was getting more and more sore as the game went on. And then the Packers lost. Oh woe is me. LOL

My four favorite TV shows:

1. The Packers playing football
2. The Badgers playing football
3. Sunday Night Football
4. Monday Night Football

:-)

I really like The Office, The Amazing Race, and House Hunters too. :-)

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Beth said...

I'll echo that sigh. :( Bummer!

But...hey - our girls sure look cute in their little Packer outfits. ;)

Beth