Friday, November 23, 2007

Happy Birthday Chester!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHESTER!!!

Chester is 7 years old today!

I never had a dog in my life until we got Chester. I didn't have a clue how wonderful life is with a dog. We got him when he was 8 weeks old, and only 2 lbs. 6 oz.! He was SO little and cute! He "cried" part of the way home and parts of the first 2 nights here. But after that we were his family and he has done so well. *I* cried the first few months we had him. Let's just say he wasn't catching on to housebreaking (took him 9 months!) and he was just a lot of work. He never was a chewer or anything, it was just that pottying all over the house that was frustrating.

Now, he is the.best.dog. He is so cute and sweet, smells so good, doesn't shed, is friendly, great with the girls. AND....I'm his favorite person. :-) He loves CHEESE (of course!), probably even more than meat! He loves his homemade chicken cookies (yes I make them for him - if you want the recipe, let me know, it's easy!). He loves destroying his doggie toys (making a hole and getting all the stuffing out). He loves going for walks and going to the dog park.

His middle name is George because we brought him home the day Dubya was inaugurated (sp?) for the first time. :-)


I think we had him home for a day or two in this pic. Look how little Ben is!


He wouldn't even fit in this doggie bed today.






AWWWWW!!!!!


Someone is in t-r-o-u-b-l-e!!! :-)


P.S. Can't leave you until I say one more thing........................

How 'bout them Packers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10-1!!!!!

This season has been an absolute blast!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh he is tooo cute!