Sunday, July 02, 2006

Good things happen....

...when I take a computer break! So I'm off again! Well soon, anyway. I want to log on tomorrow morning to hopefully read about a fellow AWAA family's Gotcha Day. I probably won't be blogging for another week. I doubt the CCAA website is going to change this time like it did the other week when I was gone, but I'm sure hoping for TAs for Krista, Erin, Heather, Valerie (blogs linked in my links section) and also 2 families from my original agency DTC group who have found children in the waiting child program. I'm praying for them to come this week for all of you!

May the Lord answer you in the day of trouble; May the name of the God of Jacob defend you; May He send you help from the sanctuary and strengthen you out of Zion; May He grant you according to your heart's desire, and fulfill all your purpose. Psalm 20:1-2, 4

No comments: