Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I love these!!!!

I was at the grocery store a few weeks ago with my girls and they were giving away free samples of a new Gerber product, along with a mail-in rebate form to get them free. If not for this I'm sure I never would have tried these. But I did and I am hooked! Yes I said *I* am hooked! The girls like them too but I love them. I even bought a second bag and hid them from Lindsey. LOL They are the Gerber Graduates Yogurt Melts. Yes they're for toddlers!

Two of my sisters tried them - one thought they were so-so and one thought they were gross! She even spit it out! Bad taste I guess. :-)

The only problem is that at almost $3 a bag they are too pricey to get very often. I could probably eat the whole bag at once. So they will be a special treat. YUM YUM!!!

Has anyone else tried these?

1 comment:

dogowner said...

You have to try the yogurt covered raisins and peanuts by planters. very good!