Saturday, August 11, 2007

FOOTBALL!!!!


Tonight is the Packers first preseason game. But boo hoo, I won' t be able to watch it. I'll be at my 25 year high school class reunion. I'm sure the game will be on there so I can catch parts of it. I am a huge football fan and am training my girls the best I can. I don't know where I went wrong with Ben, he recently lost all interest in football. Sigh.

Here are some pictures of us in our Packer attire. None of them are real recent. I think I need some new Packer clothes for this winter. I still wear my Green Bay Packers Super Bowl XXXI Champions sweatshirt (they won it in 1997).










2 comments:

Eileen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beth said...

I think Hope has the same cheer outfit! I better dig that out!!!

Beth
Oct. DTC Group