Monday, January 23, 2006

Okay....

.....I'll stay! Thanks again for all your kind comments and encouragement.

I wasn't sure if anyone really wanted to hear my boring thoughts and if I was just being a bragging mom with the pics of Lindsey. :-) I'm glad she is a reminder to those of you who are first-time adopters that it really does happen and dreams do come true!

I put Lindsey's hair in pigtails today for the first time ever but Ben has the camera with him in North Carolina! So I can't take a picture. I can do it another time but it was a BEAR getting her to sit still long enough to get the pigtails in. A talented hairdresser I am not. :-) But it turned out pretty good, the part is as close to straight as I can get it. Wish you could see her, it's adorable! Instead I will post an April 2005 picture soon.

5 comments:

Kristin said...

Hey! You're still here! I am so glad!

Jodie said...

Yay!! I'm really glad you changed your mind.

Kim said...

I'm so glad you're staying!

Jacquie said...

I've been out of touch with no internet...... but I'm glad you're still here.

kikalee said...

I've been hiding under a rock I guess! Glad you didn't listen to your brain fart of wanting to leave.

I know what you mean about security issues though. I've actually been kicking around the idea of moving to Typepad and going PW-protected due to the brou-haha of weirdness out there on the boards.