Thursday, December 08, 2005

Referrals

My agency (AWAA) got 22 referrals today! They're for 2 groups in April with LIDs of 4/11 and 4/14. Another half month's worth of referrals, but we're 2 groups closer nevertheless! We were expecting this again. The CCAA actually has put on their website now what files have been reviewed and up to what date they have matched. That is really nice of them to put that on their site now.

There's been a lot of whining and moaning (sorry folks!) about the longer wait lately and it was starting to get to me. I know the wait is hard, especially for first time parents, but we can't let life pass us by while we wait. I choose to focus on the fun parts and the wonderful opportunity I've been given (again!) to bring another wonderful daughter into our family. The waiting time *can* be a joyous time, focus on the positive!

1 comment:

Cindy Bennett, CTA said...

your right. I was one of those freaking out in our dtc group at first, but finally I moved past it. Comments and encouragement from second timers like you really helped me to get past the panic and I too am embracing all the things I can do while i wait. I agree that to focus so much on the dissappointment of the wait only makes it feel worse.